Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Lazy Banker e-mail Scam

Here is a little scam e-mail I received last night. This one is simple, and just asks you to email them back for more information. If you did correspond with them, I am sure they would have a similar story to all the other "banker" email fisher attempts. They will have access to a multi-million dollar account and the account owner is deceased, missing, or in jail. they want you to help them get the money out before the government, the bank, or someone else seizes it. They are asking you to do something criminal because that excuses them from robbing you in their mind.


Scam e-mail below:

Dear Respectful Friend,I have been in search of reliable someone,so when I saw your name,I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Kwame Johnson,a Banker here in GHANA.I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you on the internet now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because you are going to benefited from it.Hope to hear from you for more details.Mr Kwame Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment