Monday, October 22, 2012

COMPENSATION FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT!!! scam

everyone feels like they haven't been compensated properly for some work they have done in the past... Maybe that is why this scam fools people. Of course, if "Mr Anthony Goodluck" (love the last name) really had a check "in your name" then why would he address you as "friend" instead of using your name? and why would he want you to send him "your full name"


The scam email is below:


Dear Friend,

  Yes I do have a check on my desk.


I bring this to your notice to know that my boss left a CERTIFIED BANK
DRAFT CHECK (USD$5,000,000.00) in your name which can be payable in any
bank in your country; Please, reconfirm your Info to us. So that I may be
sure you owns the check. Reconfirm this information so that I will not
make any mistake in the process of claim.

You are to provide as follows:


Your Full Name:
Your Home Address:
Yours Office Address:
Direct Telephone Number:
Age and Occupation:
A copy of your Drivers License/International Passport:


l wait to hear from you to enable me quickly proceed and forward your Data
to our Correspondent Payment Bank.


Call me +2348028966838

Best Regards,
Mr.Anthony Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment