Wednesday, November 14, 2012

You are a Rotten Person to even consider this Scam

I almost did not post this. Why? because if you are the type of person that would think it is a good idea to profit from this, you deserve to be scammed. The scam claims to be from someone who over invoiced someone else for the purchase of medical equipment. they want to somehow have you help them steal that money. Why would you do that?

Scam e-mail Below:

Dear Friend,

Your contact came to me through a friend who does international business between countries.

The transaction in question of which I am about to reveal to you,emanated from over-invoicing of contract awarded in my ministry for the supplies of medical equipment and quality health programs.
kindly respond to my email addresses: ashleywilliams01@careceo.com

Thanks,
Ms Ashley William

No comments:

Post a Comment