Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Princess Josephine Hadi Scam

Wow! a princess wants to have a long term relationship with me, and give me 40% of her 8.7 million dollar inheritance  Sounds legit... But seriously, a rich princess would not need my help. if it sounds to good to be true, it is. But don't take my word for it, here are all the other people that called this a scam.

Scam e-mail Below:

From Miss Princess Josephine Hadi
Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.

Hi Dearest One,

How are you today,i hope fine?  I am a female student from University of  Abidjan Cote D'ivoire. I am 20 yrs old. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you. I would like to build up a solid foundation with you in time coming if you can be able to help me in this transaction.

Well, my father died earlier 1 year ago and left I and My father was a king, which our town citizens titled him over sixteen years before his death.I was a princess to him and I am the only person who can take care of his wealth now because my late mother is also late two years ago before the death of my Late father.

He left the sum of USD 8,700, 000.00 dollars (Eight Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in a prime bank in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.

This money was annually paid into my late fathers account  from Gold Exploring companies operating in our locality for the compensation of youth and community development in our jurisdiction. I don't know how and what I will do to invest this money somewhere in abroad, so that my father's kindred will not take over what belongs to my father,

I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the bank to your bank account after which i come over to meet with you. and I strongly believe that by the grace of God, you will help me invest this money wisely.

I am ready to pay 40% of the total amount to you if you help me in this transaction and for you to handling this transaction for me, which you will strongly have absolute control over it. If you can handle this project sincerely and also willing to assist me in transfering this fund,Hoping to hearing from you soonest. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to a needy fellow

Thanks.

Miss princess Josephine Hadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment